Thursday, December 27, 2007

Intro to me and my family Dec '07

I am a husband to a beautiful wife who is the mother of my two beautiful boys, named Corbin (1) and Donovan (4). I'll start by saying that I spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect wife and failing. I then gave my search over to God and the wife he picked was more perfect than the type I had originally pursued. She is a great Godly woman and an incredible prayer and scripture warrior when I've lost my bearings.

I'm an engine engineer in Texas and enjoy what I do. Things aren't always stress free and perfect but I like what's going on.

When it's between work and family, family wins, no contest.

I've spent too much of my life not focused on God (the God of the Bible). After having now made Him my focus, I am convinced that it's the only way to pursue life. Even if you're not very good at it as I am not.

I contemplate life continually and have not been able to improve on King Solomon's Ecclesiastical conclusion. Leave it to me to keep pondering.

That's it for now. Sorry if your appetite is not wet yet.

No comments: