Friday, January 4, 2008

Family picture

We recently just had our first professional family picture. It will be outdated soon so I thought I'd post it. We took the boys in for pictures and thought we'd sit down and do a family one. I'm surprised it turned out well, because Corbin had had enough.

I'm thinking of adding a halo over our oldest son Donovan's head. He appears to be trying to maintain innocence in this picture. Classic Donovan.


Julie is doing a great job of containing Corbin and getting him to feign a smile while I am trying to get Donovan to laugh so that he has a natural smile. I'm glad I failed.

6 comments:

Charity said...

So cute...

Welcome to blogger, my friend. I hope it's all you dreamed it would be! :)

Jeff said...

Thanks for stopping by. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work.

.Tom Kapanka said...

Jeff,
I love the name of your blog! I'll be back to get caught up. Thanks for stopping by POI.
Tom

Unknown said...

I love the family Picture....After 2 boys we need a family picture...They look like angels to me...
Love Grandma

Nancy said...

I found you through Tom at POI and what an adorable family. Your kids do look like angels to me but after teaching kindergarten for 32 years- all children look like angels... sometimes!!!!!?????? Enjoy every precious minute with them- they grow up so fast!

Jeff said...

Tom

Thanks for the plug on your blog. Tom was my high school English teacher in Iowa, but our families go back to Detroit. His youngest brother and I were good friends. He's got a great blog which I highly recommend.

Mom Lathrop,

I knew you'd like the picture. This is a great place to keep up with our family news.

Nancy,

Thanks for the sweet comments and for stopping by.